Monday, April 28, 2008

Get Drip



I know there are about eight months more to go, but am already declaring Drip's Identity Theft as one of the Best Albums of the Year. The more I listen to it the more I like it, and considering that I liked it a lot from the start, that's really saying something. Current favorite tracks: "Identity Theft" and "Morning After" (though "Is Anybody Listening?" was the first one I latched onto). If you haven't gotten a copy yet, go. Go.

And click here right now to check out the video for "Morning After," directed by the talented Jason Tan and starring a bunch of martial artists styled by Mads Adrias, as well as the band themselves, of course. (I still remember during the album launch, the crowd would holler in glee whenever one of the boys -- Malek, Ian or Caliph8 -- was highlighted). Great song, great video.

No comments: