Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Life According to Liz Phair

ARGH! I've been gone a week, and Luis has monopolized the blog! ;) I've been meaning to answer this pseudo-questionnaire, too, since it seems that a lot of our music-geeky friends have posted their own versions. My competitive nature was on vacation, but it seems that it's awakened with a start--no doubt because of the sugar cookie I ate, washed down with liberal amounts of week-old Pepsi X.

So:

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Liz Phair
Are you male or female: Animal Girl
Describe yourself: Whip-Smart on some days; Wasted on others. ;)
How do some people feel about you: Strange Loop
How do you feel about yourself: Do You Love Me?
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Big Tall Man
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Support System
Describe where you want to be: Crater Lake
Describe what you want to be: 6'1"
Describe how you live: Turning Japanese
Describe how you love: Supernova
Share a few words of wisdom: Fire Up the Batmobile


Notice how I got through that without succumbing to the other, more tempting titles. :)

No comments: