Sunday, March 02, 2008

Gigs This Week - The Return of Narda, etc



Lotta good gigs this week -- hope my money holds out. This Wednesday, you've got the latest installment of Stripped, my favorite new production. (I wrote about the first Stripped night here.) Lineup looks great -- Francis Reyes of The Dawn, Ebe Dancel of Sugarfree, Vin Dancel of Peryodiko, Ene Lagunzad of The Ronnies, Justine Javier (I don't know who she is), and everyone's favorite Cada brother, Ace of Bagetsafonik! (Just kidding, JB. He he he.)

And of course I'm excited about the Narda reunion gig this Thursday at SaGuijo. They were one of my favorite bands until they decided to break up (read Joelle's account of the split here). To be honest though, I'm still not sure if I'm going. Might be a bittersweet experience to watch a band I was so crazy about perform again for one night only. But I want to see Pedicab and Taken By Cars and the other acts too. We'll see.

Finally, according to a text from Cris Ramos Jr., the Revolver production night celebrates its big Five-O this week too, at Route 196 on March 7, Friday, featuring Hansom, Hilera, Juan Pablo Dream, The Lowtechs and Roots of Nature. See y'all there.

No comments: