Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No Fone


I've totally forgotten where I ripped this image off from. If anyone has any copyright conniptions, just email me and I'll take it down right away.

Hello reader-friends. :) As some of you have no doubt realized, my Globe mobile phone number doesn't work any more. Actually, it stopped working MONTHS ago -- around April or May -- and the reason I haven't blogged about it 'til now is that I always harbored the hope that it might someday be restored. But a recent visit to a Globe service center revealed the truth: I've been living in a fool's paradise.

I'm also going to stop using my Smart work number soon, so those of you who have that one should know that it will be useless by next week. Am getting a new prepaid Smart number. If you want to facilitate our keeping in touch, please send your cellphone number to luiskatigbak at yahoo dot com (or post it here) and I'll send you my new number. Thanks! :)

No comments: